Friday 12 May 2017

Problem :- I am trying to approve the KYC of a new employee in the new unified portal of EPFO. I go to Member > Approvals and click on the Approve button and have the digital signature (DSC token) available and connected. I got a popup which says " This will open the utility for digitally signing the pdf. ..." and when I click on OK it shows "Approve Activity" but then redirects to https://www.java.com/en/download/win10.jsp
I already have the latest version of Java installed and updated on my computer. I also tried using different browsers.

Simple Solution:-
1. Use internet explorer 9,10 or 11. Google chrome & firefox does not support java.
2. All who are facing same problem. Download  Supported java version from below mention link.


https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4rOXndG9t-1a2FzUzk4dDVSS1U


3. Install same downloaded file in your system.
4. Restart your system.

Probably problem has solved if still any issue. write to:- ashok.thakur155@gmail.com

Ashok Thakur



2 comments:

Jobs4u said...

My UAN NO. is 100930187448.i updated all things regarding kyc of uan.but my employer is unable to approve my kyc.when i was trying again to feed my bank account and IFSC code. Its not save.and shows SQL error. Pls help me how i can raise my claim.

Tejas Patel said...

Thanks it's working for me